Sunday 27 October 2013

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

Bismillahirahmanirahim...

Finally, I finished my blog assignment successfully in the given period. I pray to Allah gives me strength to do this blog assignment and submit at the deadline that given. Moreover, I like to thanked very mush to Miss Raja Nor Liyana because gives us the interesting assignment to do. Perhaps, this blog assignment can give us a little bit information about the tourism around the world. Next, I also want to thanked to my beloved friends because give us moral support to finished up and re-editing  this blog assignment and  also to my beloved parents give the advice to do successfully. So. I hope this blog assignment can gives us spirit to enjoy this tourism class handle by Miss Raja Nor Liyana.

Thank you,

No comments:

Post a Comment